Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Retrieving a fixed number of records using Actuate JSAPI
aharsh
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to display a fixed number of records(say 10 records) in the detail table of my report that has multiple records. How can it be done using JSAPI. Presently, I am using the following piece of code: Attached the html:</p>
<p> Any inputs would be appreciated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Anurag</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Matthew L.
<p>Hello Anurag,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a reason you need this is JSAPI?</p>
<p>If not, you could use a visibility rule on the table so that after 10 rows it will hide the rest.</p>
<p>*Note: the row limit could also be a parameter value so that the number can be user edited.</p>
aharsh
<p>Hi Matthew,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I require the table to be displayed on the web page running on a JS framework.</p>
<p>The UI has 2 tabs:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Layout: for displaying the table with fixed number of records</p>
<p>Preview: for displaying the entire report</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It is the same .rptesign file that will be fetched from the I-Hub</p>
<p>So, I was exploring the option using API's to do the same.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>User will not be allowed to fix the number of records in this case.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a better way in which it can be done? Thanks for the help.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Anurag</p>
Matthew L.
<p>Could you provide a screenshot of the table you want to limit?</p>