Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
multivalue parameter in dataset filter
PrinceBabel
<p>Hi Team,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have multivalued Parameter (List Box & Allow Multiple Value) and in Dataset I need to filter data with ParameterValue.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In Example I have created Multivalued parameter as "City" and I need to filter dataset with multivalued selected City by users.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>when I am using</p>
<p>row["CITY"] <strong>in</strong> params["NewParameter"].value // this is not working</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Note:- I need to do this in data set filter only not in BeforeOpen script as I am using Data Object to get that data set.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using Actuate 4.4 designer</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Matthew L.
<p>I'm not sure if this is what your are looking for but I've attached a modified version of your design that filters the "Filtered Data Set" based on the selection you make from the parameter.</p>
PrinceBabel
<p>Thanks Mathew. Its working perfectly fine.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I think we have to always create another data set for parameter . for report data we have to cerate another data set and use the parameter to filter main data set.</p>