Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page Numbering on PDF output Error
mgrawburg
<p>I have a report that is, essentially, just three fields. A layout was created using HTML in the system and the output was places into three Note type fields, cstTCFormattedTitleNO, cstTCFormattedGeneralNO, and cstTCFormattedConditionalNO. I placed each of these into their own Dynamic text box due to their Rich Text nature. I also set the Page Break After property to 'Always' for the first two fields. On the Master page, I used the Auto Text element 'Page n of m' to capture the page numbers.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The report runs fine in the viewer and the page numbers are accurate. When I export the report to pdf format, however, the numbering is thrown off. Possibly due to the length of the second field, the pdf version is 4 pages long. I get a repeat "2/3" for the numbering. It goes "1/3", "2/3", "2/3", and "3/3". Any help or tips I can use to help remedy this problem? Thanks!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet