<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am trying to install BIRT iHub F-Type as administrator on a Windows 7 64bit Pro machine with SP1, Turkish. Each time I try, setup throws an error on 91% and while error dialog is shown, continues to 95% and stops.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What I tried:</p>
<p> </p>
<ul><li>Right clicked the setup and select run as administrator. My account is administrator as well.</li>
<li>I disabled antivirus.</li>
<li>Tried to figure out what is wrong looking logs.</li>
</ul><p> </p>
<p>Here is the error:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-nocode">
BUILD FAILED

\Actuate\BIRTiHub\BIRTiHub\setupiHub.xml:554: The following error occurred while executing this line:

\Actuate\BIRTiHub\BIRTiHub\setupiHub.xml:136: The following error occurred while executing this line:

\Actuate\BIRTiHub\BIRTiHub\setupiHub.xml:405: required attribute tempclusterid not set
at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.addLocationToBuildException(ProjectHelper.java:551)
at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:444)
at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CallTarget.execute(CallTarget.java:105)
at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Sequential.execute(Sequential.java:68)
at net.sf.antcontrib.logic.IfTask.execute(IfTask.java:197)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
at org.apache.tools.ant.TaskAdapter.execute(TaskAdapter.java:154)
at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:390)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:411)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1399)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1368)
at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1251)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:809)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:217)
at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:280)
at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:109)
</pre>
<p>Please see the logs attached.