Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Search button via report parameters
testy
<p>Hello,</p>
<p>I wanted to creat a "search butten" via the report parameters. I created three data sets.</p>
<p>What I want to do is to type in a serial number over the parameter box when I wanted</p>
<p>to show the report via web.</p>
<p>Now BiRT should be able to find that serial number with all other related parameters.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>f.e. searching a serial number of a monitor should present me producer, model, size, weight ...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Used Report Builder from Microsoft, that looks like pretty the same as BiRT, I took the working</p>
<p>code from there but it doesn't work in BiRT.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
testy
<p>nobody?</p>