Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Actuate10 erdpro trail version
RRK
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could any one let me know from where I can download the trail version of actuate erdpro version 10 from ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>many thanks in advance.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>e.Report Designer Professional? or BIRT Designer Professional? The former does not have a trial version or license. The latter also does not have a trial version and license can only be obtained via your sales rep.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What do you need this old (unsupported) version for?</p>
RRK
<p>Hi Mica,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>eReport designer professional used to work on the vb scripting. I require the software.so do we get a trail version of actuate 10 ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This version used to design files with rod - design , rox executables etc</p>
micajblock
<p>I am not aware of a trial version. Additionally Actuate 10 has reached "End of Life". You can view the Obsolescence Policy here - <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/resources/supported-products/ihub/birt-ihub3-1-1/'>http://developer.actuate.com/resources/supported-products/iserver/iserver-11sp4f4/</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>If you tell me (you can message me) your location on contact information I can have someone contact you.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.S. The last release of Actuate 10 was in April 2009 and it was retired in March of 2012 (look at the end of the link above). </p>