Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Expand all rowns by default in Cross tab
kumbare
<p>Hi ,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have designed a cross tab report and it contains row level groupings so when I export it in excel format all rows are collapsed by default.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Every time I have to click on expand button as shown in below screenshot..</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>is there any method which will by default expand all the rows in cross tab ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Radhamh
<p>hi,</p>
<p>Even i too have same issue ,did u got any solution.Please inbox me.</p>
<p>Radha.mh@greytip.com</p>
kumbare
<p>Hi ,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I got the solution but it is in java POI.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have used ungroupColumn and ungroupRow method of POI.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I hope this will be helpful.</p>