Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT line chart series label is overlapped
anwarsunboy
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>have a BIRT line chart with two scales.When I view the report , the "series label" is overlapped with "scale lable". I need to change the position of series labels.I have attached the screen-shot of my report ,you can see the image from the attached file.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could you give me some instructions to change the position of series labels,please ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I re</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
telco-schilling
<p>In your Format Chart tab for editing the chart, select Legend. Than click the Layout button. Change Position to Above and Direction to Left Right. There are more options but this should work for your needs. Its the way I did my charts.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>regards</p>
<p>Paul</p>