Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Run BIRT PRO report with external runtime
Bruno Camargo
<p>I recently found out about the "Actuate BIRT Designer Professional" and all the cool feature it has in comparisson with the OS BIRT. But I have 1 question: how can I run my reports developed in the ABDP in the same way I ran my SOBIRT reports with an external runtime(birt.war)? I tried using the same runtime with the ABDP reports, but the all my jquery functions doesnt seem to work, It works only when I click on "View Report" inside ABDP.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>You'll need a licensed commercial product, either the iHub, or the commercial BIRT Engine (OpenText Java Components aka Actuate Java Components).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You may download a free trial of the iHub (<a href="
; Otherwise, you'll need to get an evaluation license of the OpenText Java Components via your local sales representative. If you would like the later, please PM me your contact information, and I'll have one contact you. </p>