Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Issue with report parameter
CodeRookie
<p>Good morning, all! I'm designing a new report to gather data from BDA, and am running into an issue with a parameter (and not knowing why). I get the following error when I run the report:</p>
<p> </p>
<div><em><strong>Failed to prepare the query execution for the data set: BDA_Monthly</strong></em></div>
<div><em><strong>Cannot set the integer value (4) to parameter 1.</strong></em></div>
<div><em><strong> org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.OdaException: parameterId must be less than parameter count. Parameter count:0. Param number request :1 com.actuate.reportapi.enginemanager.JREMException: There is an error in processing your request. Error code: 17070.</strong></em></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Any thoughts / help would be greatly appreciated.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Have a great day!</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Scott</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CodeRookie
<p>HI, all! Got busy with other projects today, and forgot to post that I figured out the issue..... No place to put a parameter in the design, it actually needed a filter tied to the input parameter instead. Works just fine, now.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Scott</p>