Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scripted Page Numbering
mgrawburg
<p>I have a report that requires page numbering at the bottom of each page. This report must be exported to PDF format. The content of this report is three fields which contain sections of a report that was created using HTML in the client system. I am merely outputting a preview of that report, essentially.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have tried using AutoText and using an HTML text field (both methods I have used in the past in reports), but they do not seem to work in this case. The numbering is always off when one of the fields runs past a single page. For example, if a report ended up being 4 pages in pdf form, the page numbers would go "1/3", "2/3", "2/3", "3/3". </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Has anyone found a way to script the page numbering so that it will properly output the page values when the report is exported to pdf format?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bruno A
<p>Can you please check if 'Fixed Layout' is selected as your report Layout Preference.</p>
mgrawburg
<p>It is currently set to 'Fixed Layout'</p>