Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How do we access the globaly set variable in BIRT inside a Java class
bhavyasingh.k@gmail.com
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using Birt 3.2.23. I have set the variable using </p>
<p>reportContext.setPersistentGlobalVariable("Value",row["Value"].toString());</p>
<p>in the onFetch method.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to access this variable in one of my java class. How should i do it. </p>
<p>Please help.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sureshpulapalli
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Assuming you have global parameter in java class. Create a get method and call that method once you have initialised the java class.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Suresh</p>
bhavyasingh.k@gmail.com
<p>Hi Suresh,</p>
<p>thanks for replying but actually my global variable is set in rpt file now i want use that variable in my java class which extends <span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">ChartEventHandlerAdapter </span></p>