make dynamic column from parameter select
<p>Hello, </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(33,33,33);font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">I want to ask if it is possible to transform the parameters ( row) in columns </span></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(33,33,33);font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">With this query I got the result:</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><em><span style="font-size:10px;"><span>select start_ts, max(decode(.ELEMENTS.ELEMENT_ID, ?, PVSSAVG.AI_AVG_1DAY.MEAN ) ) Tag1,max(decode(.ELEMENTS.ELEMENT_ID, ?,MEAN ) ) Tag2, max(decode(.ELEMENTS.ELEMENT_ID, ?, .MEAN ) ) Tag3, max(decode(.ELEMENTS.ELEMENT_ID, ?, MEAN ) ) Tag4, max(decode(ELEMENTS.ELEMENT_ID, ?, ..MEAN ) ) Tag5 from PVSSAVG.AI_AVG_1DAY,PVSSRDB.ELEMENTS where ELEMENTS.ELEMENT_ID = .ELEMENT_ID and START_TS between '01-NOV-13' and '30-NOV-13' group by .start_ts order by .start_ts</span></span></em></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">(this query transpose the value from row to column)</span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">But now I would like to try make it dynamic based on how many parameters , </span><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">for example I choose 3 parameters</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;">and creates a table with date and 3 columns are the tags </span></p>
<pre>
With birt it is possible to dynamically create columns beginning with the choice of parameters ?
Thanks for your help</pre>
<p><span style="font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:16px;"> </span></span></p>