Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Trying to change the excel emitter to run reports in command line
fannyV
<p>Hi all, </p>
<p> </p>
<p>For informations : I'm running reports through command line. I'm using the Genreport.bat and I'm on 3.7.1 birt version. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Everything is working except when I export the report in XLS. I want to add the chart inside. So i downloaded a new emitter : org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.nativexls_1.0.0.201110122114.jar</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It's working in the viewer but still not working in command line. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>It seems to be in the birt runtime so, I tried something : I extracted the <strong><em>org.eclipse.birt.runtime_3.7.****.jar</em></strong><span style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;"> and I edit the plugin.xml and delete the excel emitter. And I [jar] it again.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p>But nothing change... Could you help me? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you have any idea, I'll appreciate it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks ! </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet