Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page Breaking in cross tab both row and column wise simultaneously
mujahidateeb
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;">Dear User and Experts, </div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;"> </div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;">I have some issues in birt. Kindly help me.</div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;"> </div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;">Can u tell me how to apply page break row wise and column wise simultaneously in birt cross tab.</div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;"> </div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;">When I apply page break row wise I'm getting sheet0 to sheet2 as output in attachment. It repeating columns.</div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;"> </div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;">When I apply page break column wise I'm getting sheet3 to sheet5 as output in attachment</div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;"> </div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;">When I apply apply page break row and column wise both then I'm getting sheet6 to sheet14 as output in attachment.</div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;"> </div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;">I want sheet6,sheet10,sheet14 only as output. Can u tell me how can i acchieve that. </div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;"> </div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;"> </div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;"> </div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;">Thanks and Regards,</div>
<div style="font-size:12.8px;font-family:monospace, monospace;">Mujahid Ateeb Khan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet