Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Displaying another column value in pie chart
piramanayagam.td
<p>Hi, </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have created a pie chart, but along with the value data, I need to display some text information (which is stored in another column) concatenated with the value data. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>For eg., I need to display the population of the town concatenated with the district name in each pie slice. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Kindly help</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sureshpulapalli
<p>what is birt version? Actuate birt or eclipse? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>If district name is used as category, </p>
<p>1. go to format chart</p>
<p>2. select select Value Series and enable Show Series Labels</p>
<p>3. click on Labels and add Category data to Values section</p>
<p> </p>
<p>hope this helps.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Suresh</p>
piramanayagam.td
<p>Thanks a lot. In case of concatenating the value and category, due to too much of pie slices only the labels are getting displayed without the pie. Any idea to rectify this?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>FYI. I also tried with Landscape orientation. </p>
piramanayagam.td
<p>If we create a table and use the pie chart with in it. We will have 2 pie/page instead of all pie in one page. </p>