Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
parameter not working. Possible problem with mix of datasources types?
ym2016
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a database data source and an Excel data source. I have, then, a dataset that uses the database data source, integrating a parameter, that comes from my excel data source (list box). This is not working,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I don't know how to workaround the fact that I cannot mix different types of data sources.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>With the database data source I query the worklog of a given user, for a given month. In the excel file I have the start date of the current contract of that user. I cannot integrate this date in a database (client constraint).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Do you have any ideas about how to fix this issue? is it possible to use page variables in the sql of the dataset?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sureshpulapalli
<p>It would be great if you can create a sample report</p>