Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Export options changed in the viewer - PDF is missing
D_Petrov
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a server with BIRT viewer installed. Recently the options for exporting a BIRT report are changed - some disappeared (I need the PDF, but it is gone) and some new are added. It is strange, because I did not any updates or settings changes. In the opposite the options are available when running from my local machine.</p>
<p>On the server is uploaded <strong><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">birt-runtime-4_4_1-20140916.zip<strong><span style="font-family:calibri, sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:11pt;">birt-runtime-4_4_1-20140916.zip</span></span></strong></span></span></strong></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please help to get the older options back on the server BIRT viewer!</p>
<p>Current server options
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
D_Petrov
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Fixed after restart of Tomcat service. :rolleyes: strange reason.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best Regards,</p>
<p>D. Petrov</p>