Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
I-HUB report
Pallavi Akhouri
<p>Hi Team ,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am working with I -hub report .</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need one clarification regarding below issue :</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For example we have some "ABC" report . we put some filter critarea to get online report .</p>
<p>If we are getting report having huge data like more than 100 pages (<strong>1 page contain 21 rows</strong> )then the ability to filter/sort columns in reports has been switched offt but for less data its working fine .We are not using any pagination concept for this and fetching all details from one request .</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please find the screenshot for more idea.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So, can anyone provide information to fix this issue ?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Pallavi.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>It seems you are embedding the report using JSAPI or other methods so it might have to do with your code. That being said there is a setting on the iHub to determine maximum number of pages for IV. The setting is in web.xml in <install directory>\modules\BIRTiHub\iHub\web\iportal\WEB-INF</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
<context-param>
<param-name>ALLOW_IV_PAGE_LIMIT</param-name>
<param-value>200</param-value>
</context-param></pre>