Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
report events during export
dzish
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>can you tell me where i can change report during exporting to xls from birtViewer?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I created report with some logging in events. When I run report in birtViewer it shows me all logs. Then I click on "export" button for exporting to xls. I saw calling URL with "frameset" but there is no event triggered. I've look at documentation and saw when is each task trigered (RunTask, RenderTask,..) but I can't find what tasks are calling with "frameset" servlet when is rptdocument created.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to force spudsoft emitter to create only one single sheet by code in event like this</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-">
IRenderOption option = reportContext.getRenderOption();
String format = option.getOutputFormat();
if (format.indexOf("xlsx") > 0) {
EXCELRenderOption excelRenderOption = (EXCELRenderOption) option;
excelRenderOption.setOption(EXCELRenderOption.OPTION_MULTIPLE_SHEET, false);
logger.info("change to single sheet");
}
</pre>
<p>Or I read about sending some parameters in URL with frameset. It is in BirtExportDialog.js possible. But whe I use one from recommended</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-">
if(format == "xlsx"){
action = action + " &__ExcelEmitter.SINGLE_SHEET=true";
}
</pre>
<p>It generates witch runtimeerrors instead of xlsx report.</p>
<p>java.lang.NumberFormatEception: For input string: "96 "</p>
<p>... with last line in stacktrace from birt library</p>
<p>at org.eclipse.birt.report.utility.ParameterAccessor.getDpi(ParameterAccessor.java:3036)</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>How can I send an parameter to the spudsoft emitter and is there a list of parameters fot the spudsoft emitter?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you for answer</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet