Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Center chart in web page
francisco
<p>Hello,</p>
<p>I have some reports with charts that are placed inside tables. I want to center the charts, but they are aligned to the left in IE11. With Google Chrome they work fine. I tried to put the table inside a grid but it didn't work. Any ideas? I'm using BIRT 4.5.0. I didn't use to have this problem with BIRT 2.5.2.</p>
<p>Thank you!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sureshpulapalli
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How you are executing this report? using any application or in Birt Designer?</p>
francisco
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm executing the report in Birt Designer. I get the same result with both Birt Viewer and Internet Explorer. I have no problem with Chrome. I guess the problem is related to compatibility view in Internet Explorer. I have published the report in Tomcat and it works well when using a URL that belongs to the Intranet and it doesn't center the charts when the URL belongs to Internet or Trusted Sites. </p>
<p>I have also checked that the source code of repots created with BIRT 2.5.2 have this code that doesn't appear in reports generated with BIRT 4.5.0:</p>
<p> </p>
<div><!-- Mimics Internet Explorer 7, it just works on IE8. --></div>
<div><META HTTP-EQUIV="X-UA-Compatible" CONTENT="IE=EmulateIE7"></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Could this tag be the reason of this behaviour?</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Thank you!</div>