Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to get Birt table data into an array
ash123
<div>I am displaying a table with below values in BIRT.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Date<span> </span> | PaymentType|Amount</div>
<div>
</div>
<div>4/20/2016 |<span> </span>Rent |2500</div>
<div>5/20/2016 |<span> </span>Rent |2500</div>
<div>6/20/2016 |<span> </span>Rent |2700</div>
<div>7/20/2016 |<span> </span>Rent |2800</div>
<div>8/20/2016 |<span> </span>Rent |2800</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Know, I want the report to be displayed in the following way:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Start DT |<span> </span>EndDT <span> </span> | PaymentType|Highest Amount</div>
<div>
</div>
<div>4/20/2016 |<span> </span>8/20/2016|<span> </span>Rent |2800</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Can some one please suggest me how to get the table values into an array so that i can write a java script .</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I am using Tririga, So all field values will be java objects.</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You don't need to write script. You can very well use aggregations to compute Start Date (<span style="color:#b22222;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">MIN(Date)</span></span>), End Date (<span style="color:#b22222;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">MAX(Date)</span></span>), and Highest Amount (<span style="color:#b22222;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">MAX(Amount)</span></span>) and display them in the header of a table. I have attached an example using your data.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hope this helps,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>