Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Not able to add birt plugins in Manifest Dependencies
Shakuntala Chaya
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using Eclipse Version :Mars.2(4.5.2) which can support Reporting Also.</p>
<p>At installation time it was showing that all plugins were installed.</p>
<p>But when I was to trying to add Birt plugins in Dependencies,that were not showing in dependencies list.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I tried by adding those birt plugins externally in Eclipse "Plugin" folder and I also tried to add those plugins in Target of my workspace, but it didn't work for me.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So I have added required plugins at 'Runtime' which Is not the correct way.</p>
<p>Any way to get Birt plugins automatically with eclipse, I don't want to add at Runtime which will also cause effect later.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in Advance</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Shakuntala Chaya
<p>Any suggestions ??????</p>
Shakuntala Chaya
<p>Can anybody have a solution for this............it is giving me problem while making the product.</p>
Clement Wong
<p>Do you have any steps in replicating this?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>To understand what you are doing, you downloaded Eclipse Mars 2 from here (<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/Mars/2)?'>http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/Mars/2)?</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>Which package did you install?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Are you not able to start from the base install package of Eclipse IDE for Java and Report Developers (<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-and-report-developers/mars2)?'>http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-and-report-developers/mars2)?</a></p>
;