Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Filter out data with one unique field and some equal fields
hubba900
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have some events, for example:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>sourceip, application, time</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1.1.1.1, ****, 2016-06-29 22:22:10</p>
<p>1.1.1.1, yyy, 2016-06-29 22:22:10</p>
<p>1.1.1.1, ****, 2016-06-29 22:22:20</p>
<p>2.2.2.2, yyy, 2016-06-29 22:22:10</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need receive this: </p>
<p> </p>
<p>1.1.1.1, ****, 2016-06-29 22:22:20</p>
<p>2.2.2.2, yyy, 2016-06-29 22:22:10</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How I can filter out from table / chart date with unique application and same sourceip and time?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jfranken
<p>Could you please provide a more detailed description of what you are trying to do?</p>
hubba900
<p>I try filter out data where time field is same and other fields are different.</p>
<p>Now I found solution for my SQL request. I made group by and the having count actions like:</p>
<p> </p>
<div>GROUP BY sourceip, application, time</div>
<div>HAVING COUNT(*) = 1</div>
<div> </div>
<div>This is gave me only rows where time field is different.</div>