Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Configure JDBC DataSource Using System Properties
sidrees
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sidrees
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using Birt web viewer app deployed to Tomcat server along with my reports,</p>
<p>Is there any way that we can configure the DataSource(jdbcURL, Username, Password) for reports using system properties, so in case if there is any database connection related changes, like moving database to different server, I would simple change the system properties and I would not have to repackage the whole application</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Because I am using Docker to deploy Tomcat instance and if it is possible to configure the system properties I can change system property at the time of Docker launch.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please let me know any additional details required</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you,<br>
Saif.</p>
Clement Wong
<p>Are you able to use the Connection Profile feature?</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub3/help/adg/adg84/index.html#page/ADG/ConfiguringDataiHub.1.3.html'>http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub3/help/adg/adg84/index.html#page/ADG/ConfiguringDataiHub.1.3.html</a></p>
;