Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Numbers in BIRT report.
alecsia
<p>Good evening!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have numbers in my report (example: 80116000052), and when I preview my report, they are written as: 80 116 000 052. Sometimes they are separated by commas: 80,116,000,052; sometimes by blank spaces. (Web application gets separated numbers too).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Why does this happen at all and how can I have my original numbers?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DQM
<p>have you checked the settings in Properties -> Format Number?</p>
Chad Montgomery
<p>If these are values from the database, I'd double check to see how they're coming back from there. Are they coming back as integers or float?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also check what DQM mentioned, if there is a custom number format, try using a default format.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If all else fails, you could also try creating a new, simple report to see if that new report still has odd number formatting.</p>
alecsia
<p>Thank you both a lot! I have changed the Type in the Column Binding and it works now!</p>