Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Only VisualFormat fields get tagged
vahu
Hi,
Scenario: On our DCT's when a user presses save we catch the event and invoke an ipl script. The script then make use of iwgenmetadata.exe to generate *.imd file.
Issue: Only terms, ment to be tagged, that appear in a VisualFormat textarea gets tagged. nothing else.
I have in the metattagger.cfg file created a file type with no extension.
<fileType>
<label>DCR Document</label>
<extension/>
<converter>iwhtml2txt -all -converter "iwmtconverter -metadata " "%FILE%"</converter>
<preprocessor>HTMLGeneric.ipr</preprocessor>
<htmlMode>true</htmlMode>
</fileType>
Is there something wrong with the way I convert the DCR ??
Any help is appreciated, since we have deadline on Friday I have to have this working ASAP.
/VaHu
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi,
I would need to see a sample DCR and know exactly what categories you're trying to assign metadata from and how in order to troubleshoot this.
Could you attach a copy of one of your DCRs and your full metatagger.cfg?