Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Question about parent - child information nodes reporting
ym2016
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am not sure if BIRT can report parent-child information. I have several tables:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>- epics</p>
<p>- user stories</p>
<p>- tests</p>
<p>- bugs</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was wondering if BIRT can display the following report:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>epic 1</p>
<p> story 1</p>
<p> test 1</p>
<p> bug 1</p>
<p> bug 2</p>
<p> story 2</p>
<p> test 2</p>
<p> bug 3</p>
<p> bug 4</p>
<p>epic 2</p>
<p> story 3</p>
<p> test 3</p>
<p> test 4</p>
<p> story 4</p>
<p> test 5</p>
<p> bug 5</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If yes, how can I do it? I have the corresponding data sets. Each of them contains a foreign key that could be linked to another data set, but I don't know to display it in the report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance for all your help and support</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Assuming you can join the tables and obtain a data set with the following structure:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
ym2016
<p>Hi Pierre,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks a lot for your explanation. The example has helped me to completely solve my problem.</p>