Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT HTML output meta tag
steffen1234
<p>Hey,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using the opensource BIRT 4.6 with Tomcat 7 and I want to change the meta tag of the output html because I've some problems with IE11 and svg files.</p>
<p>To solve this problem I want to change the actual meta tag to: <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">.</p>
<p>Therefore I edited the meta tag of the following 3 files:</p>
<p>FramesetFragment.jsp</p>
<p>RequesterFragment.jsp</p>
<p>RunFragment.jsp</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But if I display the sourcecode of my report in IE11 the metatag is still the old one.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Which files I have to change?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
steffen1234
<p>The problem is that the 3 files only change framseset and run modus and also the parameter selection page. But I'm using the preview modus.</p>