Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scripted Data Source repeating values
ThomasSterns
<p>I have a simple scripted data source that calls a java class which returns an array list of string[].</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The report table consuming this has a grouping on one of the columns.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It works perfectly the first time the report is run. If I rerun the report with the same parameters the last six columns have the same values across all groups. The first 10 columns have the expected values.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I can run the class independently any number of times and get the correct results.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm using 4.5v2015060092134 in Eclipse Mars.2.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm stumped.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ThomasSterns
<p>"When you hear hoof beats, don't look for Zebras."</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Self - resolved. A<span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">mateur </span>Java mistake.</p>