Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT 2.6.2 Crosstab row dimension header issue
BlueStar
<div>Hi,</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I'm currently using BIRT 2.6.2 version and facing issue with Crosstab header. BIRT version 2.6.2. doesn't support the feature to add the header for row dimensions, so I am using table inside the crosstab header.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Unfortunately the width and height of this table is not matching with row dimension width and column dimension height respectively, as the data in row dimension and column dimension changes.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Please find attached screenshot for reference. Is there any solution to fix the table width and height?</div>
<div>I changed layout from auto to fixed but it's not working perfectly and also affecting entire report design.</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet