Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
set pie chart rotation by script
zsuzsa
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need to set pie rotation by script. The dataset usually contains some small values, under 5% and one bigger like 70-80%. In these cases the labels overlap. The better I found to set pie rotation to show 2 smallest on the right side and next small ones on left side.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But I couldn't figure out how to set it in chart's script</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Clement Wong
<p>Is this for open source BIRT?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If so, look at this post from Michael Williams:</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/27672-problem-fixing-labels-in-pie-chart/?p=108968'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/27672-problem-fixing-labels-in-pie-chart/?p=108968</a></p>
;
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
function beforeGeneration( chart, icsc )
{
var rotation = 45;
chart.getSeriesDefinitions().get(0).getSeriesDefinitions().get(0).getSeries().get(1).setRotation(rotation);
}
</pre>
zsuzsa
<p>it works great, thank you!!!</p>