Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to add query result to Libre Office
chetan_1981
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Question : 1</p>
<p>I have Service Report done with query. I have 15 types of Services and 5 Offices. I have the report in Cross Tab. The issue I am facing is that when particular Service Type is not there i.e. No Data then this service type is not showing in Query Result and same is displaying in birt report. But, I have to display all the Service Types irrespective of the service data is there or not. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is it possible in Cross Tab to display all Columns whether they are having no data.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Question : 2</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also, find attached Report Template. Is there any way to put Query result in this template using birt. I am having </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please advice for both questions. Thanks in advance.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
icirillo
<p>Hi Chetan,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For first question, is there any chance you can provide an example I can run on my side and reproduce the problem locally? Also what version of iHub/Birt designer are you using?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For second question, I would recreate the same template in a Birt report.</p>
chetan_1981
<p>Hi Ivano,<br>
<br>
Thanks for immediate reply. Find attached Service_Report.rptdesign</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using birt eclipse 3.6.2<br>
<br>
Chetan</p>
icirillo
<p>I cannot run the provided report. I would need a report I can run on my side in order to reproduce the problem.</p>
micajblock
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="chetan_1981" data-cid="144656" data-time="1469001777">
<div>
<p><span style="font-size:12px;">Is it possible in Cross Tab to display all Columns whether they are having no data.</span></p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>In the query do an outer join to the service type, that way all Service Types will always be in the result set.</p>
chetan_1981
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks for advice. I solved the issue by using joint data sets.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Chetan</p>
micajblock
<p>That works but doing it on the database in most cases will be faster.</p>