Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report with parameter. Tree like list of value.
juro94
<p>Hello.</p>
<p>I created report with cascade parameter. And I wanted the parameter to be choosen from tree like list. </p>
<p>So first of all I made list of values (LOV) with tree definition. </p>
<p>Then I created analythical driver with string data type. I connected it with right LOV and choosed "select from tree" option. After those steps I made report and linked it with my driver.</p>
<p>When I am launching report the tree is displayed properly. I can choose right option, but when I am executing it, the blank page shows up. </p>
<p>I am getting this error:</p>
<div>AM org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.EngineTask validateParameters</div>
<div>SEVERE: Required parameter cityyyy is not set.</div>
<div>org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ParameterValidationException: Required parameter cityyyy is not set.</div>
<p>Could anyone please help me?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet