Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Use birt to print Tags, Create Grids per row and arrangue dynamically
pbxman
<p>Hello</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've been using BIRT to create invoices and delivery notes. I need an application that creates 4 small squared tags per page that divide the page equally. That is to say if my query result returns 7 rows I should get a PDF with 2 pages, the first one with 4 squares(with text fields with row data) and the second with only 3.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is this even possible with BIRT? Group edits, etc? Can anybody point me in the right direction to accomplish this? What version is necessary?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Yes, it is possible. Look at this DevShare - <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1098-simple-printed-label-report/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1098-simple-printed-label-report/</a></p>
;