Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to sum up and also count number of occurrence for child node
csm2282
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am very new to BIRT and I have an assignment that I need help with. My report is from Workday XML. There are 2 different data sets. I want to achieve something like in the snapshot in attachment "CountFromSecondaryDataset.png".</p>
<p> </p>
<p>However, since the table of the secondary dataset is embedded in the main table that binds to Primary Dataset, I am unable to simply use the count/sum function as the secondary table will always only return 1 count for every row of primary dataset.<br>
</p>
<p>Attached is the .rptdesign that I have created. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Appreciate it very much if any can help.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet