Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Two DataSets in one Table.
alecsia
<p>Good evening!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How can I combine two DataSets in one Table?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have two DataSets, the first one with 8 results and the second one with just 1 result (but there can be multiple results too and there can be no results at all). I need them combined: 8 + this 1 in one column “Whereâ€.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>When I use “row._outer†I get this 1 result multiplied 8 times. I get the same result when I just bind Text Item with that DataSet.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a way to combine them? </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>How about using a joined data set?</p>
alecsia
<p>Thank you a lot, this works perfectly! </p>