Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Axis labels not aligned in horizontal bar chart
shir
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using BIRT RCP 4.3.1.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have an horizontal bar chart, however the Category axis labels are not being right aligned.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have tried it by using UI options, however it does not work;</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was trying it by script, but i am missing something here;</p>
<p> </p>
<div>function beforeDrawAxisLabel( axis, label, icsc )</div>
<div>{</div>
<div>importPackage( Packages.org.eclipse.birt.chart.model.attribute );</div>
<div>label.setVisible(true);</div>
<div>label.getCaption().getFont().setSize(9);</div>
<div>label.getCaption().getFont().setAlignment(TextAlignment.Right());</div>
<div>}</div>
<div> </div>
<div>However this returns an error:-</div>
<div>Java class "org.eclipse.birt.chart.model.attribute.TextAlignment" has no public instance field or method named "Right". at line 46 of chart script:''</div>
<div> </div>
<div>What are the acceptable arguments?</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Am i wrong somewhere?</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This problem was reported in a <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/37733-bar-column-chart-axis-labels-misaligned/'>post
</a>a few months ago. The easiest workaround was <em><strong>not </strong></em>to use SVG as the chart output format. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>