Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
blank page in last page of pdf report
viky4frnds
<div>Hi,</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I have designed the pdf report using BIRT.I am getting the blank page in last page of pdf report.</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>I have created BIRT table and assigned to one dataset. I need to break the page based on one group.</div>
<div>So i have created a group in table. In the group, i have set the pagebreak -> Always. So if i set this option,</div>
<div>the page break is happened.But after end of group, i am getting empty page.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>If i set After -> Always excluding last, i am not getting the blank page in last page.But inside the </div>
<div>group there is no page break.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Please help me to solve this issue.</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Thanks in advance.</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you attach your report design? Based on your description, it should work. You can also take a look at the attached example where the Always Excluding Last property is set on the Country group.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>
viky4frnds
<p>Thank you so much
...</p>
KAkash
Getting the same issue. A blank pages issue into pdf pages.
Pdf is attached. Can you please help?
FFINew.pdf