Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab intervals without page breaking?
tphillips89
<p>Hi all,</p>
<p>I'm trying to put two crosstabs on the same page while maintaining an interval of 5 accounts per page for both crosstabs. Is it possible to render the first five elements of the first cross tab, the first five elements of the second cross tab, page break THEN render the second five elements for both crosstabs?</p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>First, put your 2 crosstabs side-by-side in a 2-column grid.</p>
<p>Then, use the Row Area --> Page Break of the crosstab component to set a break interval of 5 for the rows:</p>
<p>
tphillips89
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>Thanks for your response!</p>
<p>Firstly this solution works for the problem I presented but I've forgotten to mention a key detail, my two crosstabs are set up in vertical orientation. More specifically they are in a grid, one above the other, as such I've been unable to fit your solution to this orientation. Any advice?</p>
pricher
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The two crosstabs are generated sequentially. I do not know of a way to have it work in a vertical layout.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.</p>