Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT How to use script dataSorce and POJO dataSet
wzc314159
<p>I'm trying birt to generate report from script dataSorce and POJO dataSet</p>
<p>I followed this tutorial : <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipseBIRT/article.html'>http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipseBIRT/article.html</a></p>
;
<p>And i have done all steps but when i click on Data Set --> Edit --> Preview Results, I got nothing .</p>
<p>Please offer some help and see what's going wrong.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
<p>I can't tell what your example is doing, but I can show you where to find lots more scripted data source examples. The link below is a search in the DevShare area where there are many more examples already built to choose from.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search§ion=search&do=search&fromsearch=1&search_term=scripted&search_app=downloads&search_content=titles'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search§ion=search&do=search&fromsearch=1&search_term=scripted&search_app=downloads&search_content=titles</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>I'm also moving this post into the Designing BIRT reports forum in case someone else has used that same example lately.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Virgil</p>