Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FormAPI Replicant Problem
Karen
Hi,
I am having a problem with registering replicants using FormAPI. I have a replicant field containing many items. The user selects an option from a list and the relevant fields become visible. My problem is that this only works for the first replicant. When a subsequent replicant is added, all the fields are displayed to the user.
I have tried using the following script which I found on this forum but I can't seem to register the replicant field on an 'onItemChange' handler.
Can anybody please help?
var FormField = new Array();
var FormFieldItem = IWDatacapture.getItem("/test/formfields");
FormField = FormFieldItem.getChildren();
//loop through the children
for (j=0;j<FormField.length;j++)
{
var childItem = FormField;
var itemName = childItem.getName(); //Returns the XPath of the item as a string
}
function init() {
IWEventRegistry.addItemHandler(itemName,
"onItemChange", windowFields);
windowFields(IWDatacapture.getItem(itemName));
}
function windowFields(item) {
IWDatacapture.getItem("/total_reps").setValue(itemName);
setItemStatus (IWDatacapture.getItem(itemName + "/Text Box Field"), false);
IWDatacapture.redraw();
}
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet