Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Xml Dataset any reason why the sort hint doesnt sort the data set
suresh@anumolu
<p>Hi, </p>
<p> </p>
<p>In the attache rptdesign, I am sorting the dataset using sort hint option but the preview doesnt show the results in the sorted order. Any reason why it's not sorting the dataset? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any help would be appreciated. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p>Suresh</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>try sorting the table (or chart).</p>
suresh@anumolu
<p>Mica, Thanks for your response. I would like to sort at dataset level and pass the data to chart. Is it possible? Is there any reason why its not getting sorted?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am specifying string data type on X-axis and also using option Y series grouping. Grouping on optional Y-Series is causing lot more issues wrt sorting.. </p>
micajblock
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="suresh@anumolu" data-cid="145062" data-time="1472069519">
<div>
<p>Is there any reason why its not getting sorted?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>I do not know.</p>