Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hyperlink from Chart Data
mozil
<p>I'm trying to do a Hyperlink Drill-through to another report from a chart I've generated. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm using Interactivity from the Chart definition. And so if I click Interactivity, select event=Mouse click and action = hyperlink, then click Add, click Edit Base URL, and then select Drill Through. I can then select the rptdesign to which I want to link. But I can't seem to figure out how to pass the data from the chart through the hyperlink -- either the series or the value.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've got stacked bar chart, and so there are maybe 4 values within any one bar. I'd like to be able to have the receiving report know which bar and which value within that bar that I've clicked on. Can this be done?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mozil
<p>I think I have solved my own problem.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I had been clicking on Chart Area Interactivity from the FormatChart tab. The solution is to select a Series in the Format Chart tab, and then click Interactivity. At this point, data from the data tables will be available, which is what I needed.</p>