Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
failing to install iHub trial
DQM
<p>Hi, I installed CentOS 7 running in VM on my mac, but run into a failure when I try to install the iHub trial edition.</p>
<p>The error returned is:</p>
<p>Buildfile: acinstall/AntInstall.xml does not exist!</p>
<p>Build failed</p>
<p>Install failed (error code 1).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Yet I can clearly see acinstall/AntInstall.xml does exist.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How do I remedy this?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks, Mark</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RSiegler
<p>DQM,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you please provide the install.properties (scrubbed), and installer.log (scrubbed as well) so that I can review the same?</p>
<p>That may help me provide a bit more insight into what questions to ask.</p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
DQM
<p>Hi RSiegler, thanks for your quick reply. googled and solved it:</p>
<p>I changed the working directory using cd and the trial version is installing now. I am not very familiar with Linux, hence my noob question.</p>
RSiegler
<p>DQM,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Glad to hear that the issue was an easy fix for you.</p>
<p>Please don't hesitate to ask any other questions you may have on the forums, as we are all new to different technologies at some point in our lives.</p>