Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt Report with HTML in Jframe
mhtuhh
<p>I'm trying to deploy a BIRT report with HTML in a Jframe (code attached)</p>
<p>I'm using Eclipse Neon with BIRT 4.6.0 and JRE Java1.8.</p>
<p>The data source is a mysql-database.It's possible to view the report in eclipse with the report perspective. </p>
<p>But when I try to run the Report with my application its fails and I get the following error message:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Do you have any idea what might be the problem?</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:#ff0000;">Started<br>
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: Error happened while running the report.<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.EngineTask.handleFatalExceptions(EngineTask.java:2392)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doRun(RunAndRenderTask.java:191)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.run(RunAndRenderTask.java:77)<br>
at HtmlReport2.runReport(HtmlReport2.java:98)<br>
at HtmlReport2.main(HtmlReport2.java:161)<br>
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/tidy/Tidy<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.parser.HTMLTextParser.<init>(HTMLTextParser.java:58)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.parser.TextParser.parse(TextParser.java:110)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitter.outputHtmlText(HTMLReportEmitter.java:2777)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitter.startForeign(HTMLReportEmitter.java:2746)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.presentation.ContentEmitterVisitor.visitForeign(ContentEmitterVisitor.java:152)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.content.impl.ForeignContent.accept(ForeignContent.java:74)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.presentation.ContentEmitterVisitor.visit(ContentEmitterVisitor.java:51)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.presentation.ContentEmitterVisitor.visitChildren(ContentEmitterVisitor.java:171)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitter.outputPageBand(HTMLReportEmitter.java:1417)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitter.endPage(HTMLReportEmitter.java:1767)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.CompositeContentEmitter.endPage(CompositeContentEmitter.java:171)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.ContentEmitterUtil.endContent(ContentEmitterUtil.java:102)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.buffer.DummyPageBuffer.endContainer(DummyPageBuffer.java:61)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLPageLM.end(HTMLPageLM.java:183)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLPageLM.layout(HTMLPageLM.java:98)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLReportLayoutEngine.layout(HTMLReportLayoutEngine.java:100)<br>
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doRun(RunAndRenderTask.java:181)<br>
... 3 more<br>
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.w3c.tidy.Tidy<br>
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)<br>
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)<br>
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)<br>
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)<br>
... 20 more<br>
Finished</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mhtuhh
<p>Problem solved. I just had to download and add the JTidy.jar!</p>