Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
spudsoft xls emitter is missing format
szheng
<p>Hi all,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using birt 4.4.2 to export report to xls per spudsoft emitter.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The result is expected as in xls1.png, but now it is showing as xls2.png which is putting all data in A1 column.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The pdf looks same as xls1.png, so I am thinking this is the emitter configuration issue.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I tried some userProperties, but no luck.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there anyone has same xls issue here?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sean</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
szheng
<p>Here is the code I used for xls:</p>
<p> </p>
<div> case "xls":</div>
<div> IExcelRenderOption xlsOptions = new EXCELRenderOption(options);</div>
<div> xlsOptions.setOption(IExcelRenderOption.OPTION_MULTIPLE_SHEET, Boolean.FALSE);</div>
<div> xlsOptions.setOption(IExcelRenderOption.OUTPUT_FORMAT, "xls_spudsoft");</div>
<div> xlsOptions.setOption(IExcelRenderOption.OFFICE_VERSION, "office2007");</div>
<div> xlsOptions.setOption(IExcelRenderOption.SUPPORTED_IMAGE_FORMATS,"PNG");</div>
<div> </div>
<div> xlsOptions.setOption("ExcelEmitter.NoStyles", Boolean.FALSE); //no help</div>
<div> xlsOptions.setOption("ExcelEmitter.RemoveBlankRows", Boolean.FALSE); //no help</div>
<div> </div>
<div> break;</div>