Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite empty when install Win 2000 Server SP4
AndyJ
Hi,
I am recently installed the Win 2000 Server SP4, after all I can not create any new files or branches. The file, view and so on (drop down lists) all are empty in Team site 5.5. Anybody know what's the problem?
Thanks!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
> Anybody know what's the problem?
Yes -- TS5.x is not compatible with Win2k SP4.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
abhishek_gupta
I've had the same problem. TS 5.5.2 does not work with Win2K SP4. You have to downgrade the SP of Win2k.
AK
Interwoven TeamSite Consultant
AndyJ
Thanks you all
Migrateduser
We have uninstalled W2k SP4, but the problem still remains.
Do you know if it may be due to the MS fixes applied after SP4?
Anyone in the same situation?
Thanks in advance,
Andrea
abhishek_gupta
Check in the add remove programs if there are any Hotfixes of the OS related to SP4.
AK
Interwoven TeamSite Consultant