Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Import Report Items dynamically from Library at runtime
Shasha
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need to import BIRT report Items (table/chart/grid) from a common library at runtime of a report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I will pass a parameter to a report and at runtime only report items should be added into report design so that all the components are not loaded and report processing time is less. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am trying to call DEAPI on beforeOpen even of report but unable to add components.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sample code is as follows:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>importPackage (Packages.org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api);</p>
<p>LibraryHandle lib =reportContext.getDesignHandle().findLibrary("resources/dynamicComponents.rptlibrary");<br><br>
DesignElementHandle deh = lib.findElement("NewTable");</p>
<p>report.getBody().add(deh);</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">Regards</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size:13px;background-color:rgb(244,244,244);">Shashank</span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>i think this does what you want.</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/810-dynamic-content-from-library/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/810-dynamic-content-from-library/</a></p>
;
Shasha
<p>Perfect mblock
Thanks</p>