Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page break and page orientation not working
JohannJ
<p><span>Hello</span><br>
</p>
<p><span>I am running Eclipse Mars.1 with BIRT 4.5.0.</span><br>
</p>
<p>I would like to generate a report with different page orientations inside the report (some pages in portrait and some pages in landscape).</p>
<p> </p>
<p><span>I have a simple report with 2 tables.<br>
Table 1: - Page break settings:<br>
After: Always<br>
Masterpage with page orientation: Portrait<br>
Table 2: - Page break settings:<br>
After: Auto<br>
Master Page with page orientation: Landscape</span></p>
<p><span>If I start a report preview with "View Report - View Report as ODT" and open the report with LibreOffice, the report is ok.</span></p>
<p><span>If I generate the report in ODT-format with my application the orientation of the whole report is "Portrait" with no page break.</span></p>
<p><span>If I generate the report in PDF-format with my application the report is ok.<br><br>
Bellow are the definitions of my code for each format:<br>
if (outputType == FileFormat.pdf) {<br>
PDFRenderOption options = new PDFRenderOption();<br>
options.setOutputFileName(reportOutputPath + "/" + outputFileName + ".pdf");<br>
options.setOutputFormat("pdf");<br>
rtask.setRenderOption(options);<br>
} else if (outputType == FileFormat.odt) {<br>
IRenderOption options = new RenderOption();<br>
options.setOutputFileName(reportOutputPath + "/" + outputFileName + ".odt");<br>
options.setOutputFormat("odt");<br>
rtask.setRenderOption(options);<br>
}<br><br>
Has anyone a idea what is wrong ?</span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet